The high-pressure ball valve has the advantages of compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, which is not easily eroded by the medium, easy to operate and repair, and is suitable for water, solvent, acid and General working medium such as natural gas, but also suitable for medium with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, which are widely used in various industries. The ball valve body may be integral or combined.
The high pressure ball valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and has the following seven advantages.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-diameter ball valve has substantially no flow resistance.
2. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
3. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
4. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
5. Since the ball valve has wiping property during opening and closing, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Close and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in various plastics, and has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.